Friday, January 28, 2011

happiness

Things have been going really well, and I'm finally starting to become happy again. I realize that even though Joel and I can't see eachother, that he still cares for me so much. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" and I truely hope we can make it through this to a happy beginning to a beautiful relationship, I'm going to really start trying. This summer will be tough when he goes away for a month, but I'll be working a lot and hopefully going to the beach. Lots of things to keep my mind off of even going to the negative side of things. I had so much fun last night with Nicole and Arie, they really are true friends of mine. Next year I'm living with Colleen and Erin and I don't know how I feel about that yet. I'll love the fact that I can have my own room and bathroom but will I really have as much fun? I'll be over Nicole and Arie's enough so it will balance out. This summer I'm hoping to take a baking class somewhere near by and a few entrepreneurship classes to complete a minor. Ahh so much to do such little time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment