Sunday, January 23, 2011

i love sundays

Today has been nice, I've relaxed, cleaned, watched movies, tried to go workout but i'll work on that later. (the pool was closed) Last night I was hoping I could talk to Joel about "us" but he said goodnight to me fairly early. Then I notice this morning that he was on facebook when he said he was going to be in bed. Why can't he just show me some interest sometimes? :/ oh well I don't want to start a fight so I'm going to let it go, but we have to get this settled right? Or is it better if we just leave it alone for a little while. Take things the way they fall.

I just had a turn around. I need to get back to track, I'm sitting here reading the results on Direct Athletics for PSAC qualifications and seedings. I miss it and what I really want to do is just concentrate on jumping because that's where i'll score the most points. Right now I'm doing abs, push-ups and sit-ups. Tonight i'm going to swim a 500 and tomorrow I'll do a light jog outside for 20 mins. Please God heal my knee and allow me to come back. I feel naked without track. I NEED to compete.

No comments:

Post a Comment