Tuesday, January 11, 2011

it's been awhile

It's been awhile, I've missed you blogger :/
Many things have changed since we last talked, well more like me just venting. For the past four months, I've waited and cried, worried and dwelled. My heart was completely broken by someone extremely amazing. He wants to try and work on things now and get back into a relationship eventually. I can't help but worry still, can you blame me? I wonder how things could go from being so bad to him missing me and us starting over. I guess I still hold a grudge and that takes time to heal and a lot of convincing on his part. 1. I wanted to know what changed his mind all of a sudden. 2. What does he miss about me and our relationship. 3. Who did he kiss when we weren't together (or maybe me not knowing is for the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment