Sunday, January 23, 2011

venting

I havn't talked to him all day and when he does text me, it's for about 30 mins before he goes off to dinner. Yes, he cannot talk to me while he's at dinner. I guess he'd rather talk to his track friends that he see for 8 months out of the year over me, who he only sees for 4. It's now been like two hours since we've talked because he just hasn't answered me. I would do anything for a good morning text, calling me beautiful, answering back within a responable response time, or just putting me as a priority. I'm definitely just not very high on his list anymore and it's pushing me away. Another part of me just wants to be strong and let all of this go because he did give me another chance and that says a lot. What do i do!? maybe if this blog wasnt private than I could get some words on advice, but I've already said some things that I don't really want others to read so...To sum up, how are we supposed to make this relationship work in college if he cant put forth an effort to include me in his life and make me feel special. We had the most amazing weekend last weekend and now we just do small talk everyday. It hurts, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment