Friday, February 4, 2011

home for the weekend...

Tell me why I did this again? My mom and I will just never get along, ever. She makes comments like "why are you on facebook, that's where all your problems are" or "kristen you can drive separate because I don't want you to rush our dinner. I like to enjoy myself." Maybe I really don't and shouldn't have to react the way I do, but she assumes like there is no tomorrow. I was planning on swimming after dinner and I was not going to interrupt or rush our dinner. That was the first argument then I gave her a hug and kiss and we moved on. After dinner she started a huge debocal about facebook, after (get this) she just got one herself like a month ago. Yes, I do admit some of my problems do come from there but I don't think running from my problems is going to help me become strong over them. I need

No comments:

Post a Comment